Before beginning, if your GitLab instance is behind a firewall, please whitelist our IP:
Step 1: Create a Personal Access Token on GitLab.
- Log in to GitLab.
- In the upper-right corner, click your avatar and select Preferences.
- On the User Settings menu, select Access Tokens.
- Choose a name and optional expiry date for the token - Don't set any date.
- Choose the desired scopes - we need only read_api and read_user
- Click the Create personal access token button.
- Save the personal access token somewhere safe. Once you leave or refresh the page, you won’t be able to access it again.
Step 2: On Valven Atlas, visit Connected Applications on sidebar. Find GitLab Server under Git Providers and click Connect.
Step 3: Enter URL to Gitlab server and Personal Access Token
Step 4: After authorization, you will be redirected to Valven Atlas, in case you wish to add another Git or issue repository.
Step 5: Add a new project or include your repositories into an existing Project. For details, click here.